Microcosm is a granular effects pedal that rearranges and reinterprets your sound in new and exciting ways using a variety of sampling, pitch-shifting, delay, and looping techniques. Cascading micro-loops can be locked into tight, tap-tempo synced rhythms, diffused into glacial ambient textures, woven into hypnotic drones, and much more.
Microcosm's 11 groundbreaking effects (with a total of 44 preset variations) allow you to slice, stretch, rearrange, and manipulate your playing in musical ways. Tweak the sound further using Microcosm's built-in pitch modulation, lush stereo reverb (with 4 selectable modes), and resonant lowpass filter.
When you’ve found a sound you like, the built-in stereo phrase looper can capture up to 60 seconds of your performance and even allows for layering phrases from different effects. All loops, overdubs, and settings can be saved and recalled later using the pedal’s 16 user presets.
- 11 unique granular and looping effects with 44 preset variations
- Stereo Input/Output
- Expression Input, mappable to many controls
- MIDI In/Out/Thru, clock synchronization
- 60 sec. Phrase Looper with many configuration options
- 16 User Preset slots for saving loops and settings
- Stereo Reverb (with 4 reverb styles)
- “Hold” sampler function to freeze effects and patterns
- Adjustable Pitch Modulation
- Resonant Lowpass Filter
- Choose between True Bypass Switching / Buffered Bypass with trails
- Tap Tempo
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Pre-orders ship 1-2 days after arrival in NZ
- Free NZ/AU shipping on all orders over NZ$399
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders over USD$499