SL3KT (pronounced "Select") is a simple three-channel switch module for Eurorack Modular Synthesizers.
Three independent, two-way switches allow for users two select between different sources or destinations of both CV and Audio Signals. Useful for many tasks in a Eurorack system such as sequence selecting, CV selecting, boolean logic operations, group switching, group routing, gating, waveform mixing, and so much more!Link to the manual >Highlights
- 3 independent switches
- Perfect for routing CV, 1V/Oct, Gates, and Audio to different destinations.
- Bi-Direction signal path allow you to switch between two sources or two destinations.
- Cascaded normalling of the switch position allows users to switch all channels with one switch or CV input.
- Break the normal by plugging into a lower channel.
- CV input for each channel lets you move the switch remotely with a gate CV signal.
- Set up complex patches with multiple functions and creating "presets" that are just a switch away.
: 30mm(with cables)Power
: +10mA, -10mAAll CV Inputs:
100k ohm impedanceA/B/IN/OUT:
20 ohm impedance Bi-directional, Negligible drop on 1V/Oct signals.