Erica Synths Das Kleine Fusion
Das Kleine Fusion is a younger sibling of our Fusion System II – a vacuum tube based eurorack modular synthesizer for sounds of unprecedented pressure. Das Kleine Fusion is intended to use with an external FXes therefore we omitted Fusion Delay module and made the system more compact and affordable.
FeaturesDas Kleine Fusion includes:
- Two Fusion VCOs – fully analogue sound source with three simultaneously available waveforms, transistor-based suboscillator and detune function – two BBD delay lines that make frequency shifter that is mixed back to the principal oscillator in order to emulate two detuned VCOs. Tube crunch – distinct tube overdrive - is added on the top of the mix.
- Fusion VCF3 – resonant 24dB/oct lowpass filter of unique design that combines vacuum tubes and vactrols, providing distinct, soft filtering. For more versatility a CV recorder, that records motion of the potentiometer, is incorporated in the module, so you can design advanced modulation patterns.
- Fusion Modulator - complex, all analogue CV source that consists of several blocks – two EMS Synth functionality inspired looping envelope generators with simultaneous unipolar (0V-10V) and bipolar (-5V-+5V), VCA, Noise generator and Sample&Hold.
- Fusion VCA/Waveshaper/Ring modulator – a modulation source based on two miniature pentodes that operates as VCA, waveshaper and ringmodulator. With two CVs applied simultaneously to different stages of the VCA, audio rate modulations, using ringmodulator as a waveshaper it becomes surprisingly versatile sound shaping module.
- 84HP One row skiff
- 20 patch cables
Out of stock
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Pre-orders ship 1-2 days after arrival in NZ
- Free NZ/AU shipping on all orders over NZ$299
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders over USD$499
Manufacturer Erica Synths